SISCO provides full workers’ compensation claim administration for large deductible programs and approved self insured plans. Workers’ compensation law is designed to guarantee specific benefits to workers who are injured on the job. The procedural requirements surrounding the administration of these benefits are often confounding and overwhelming.
SISCO will pair each client with a primary claims professional to help them navigate through these complex directives. We conduct claims reviews and audits, assist your organization with self-insurance claims management, and implement reserving practices to cover any potential claims.
SISCO’s portfolio of workers’ compensation services include:
- Experienced Claim Adjusters: Our staff are experts at handling claims for self insured organizations, which can be a different approach than those of a fully insured program.
- Risk Management Information System: We utilize an industry standard claim software system that provides our clients with real time access to their claim information.
- Risk Consulting: We develop custom strategies specific to the goals and needs of each organization in order to create a comprehensive risk control program.
- Cost Containment: SISCO’s trusted team of advisors provide the highest degree of professional services for cost-containment solutions, including nurse case management, medical bill review, and early intervention.
- Absence Management: SISCO makes absence management activities cost effective and convenient for employers through a centralized claims department that streamlines processes and procedures for workers’ compensation and disability claims.